This information shall be communicated in the performance of the obligation under the eu regulation on the protection of personal data (next: RODO).
We, "POSNET Polska" S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Municypalna 33, 02-281 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000082030, tax identification number NIP: 522-26-28-262, with the share capital paid in full in the amount of PLN 1,000,080.00, we are the administrator of your personal data.
Data Protection Inspector
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact us regarding matters related to your personal data, in particular to implement your rights in this regard, using the following contact details: email@example.com.
Objectives and basics of processing
Your data will only be processed in order to answer the question addressed to the Administrator via the contact form. The legal basis for processing is your consent to data processing (Article 6 (1) (a)) of the GDPR).
Data categories that we process
We process your personal data provided in the contact form.
Recipients of data
We may share your data with the entities providing POSNET Polska with S.A. IT services for the care of information systems in which your personal data is stored.
Transmission of data to third countries or international organizations
We do not forward your data outside of the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
The period of data storage
Your data contained in the contact form is stored until the end of correspondence with you in matters that you ask in the contact form.
The rights of the data subject
You have the following rights:
- he right to access your data and receive a copy of it
- the right to rectify (correct) your data
- the right to delete your data (if you withdrew your consent to processing, or in your opinion there is no reason to process your data, i.e. there is no basis for data processing to implement any of the contracts indicated in paragraph 3 above - you can request that we remove them).
- the right to limit the processing of data (you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
a) you question the accuracy of personal data - for a period allowing the administrator to check the accuracy of this data;
b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of your personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
c) the administrator no longer needs personal data for processing, but you need it to establish, assert or defend claims;
d) you objected to the processing of the data - until it is established whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the administrator override the grounds for objection of the data subject).
- the right to object to the processing of data (in order to use this right effectively, you should indicate to us your particular situation, which in your opinion justifies the cessation of the opposition processing we will cease to process your data, unless we prove it, that the basis for us processing your data takes precedence over your rights, or that your data is necessary to us to establish, assert or defend claims.)
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (if you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority).
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, which we process based on this consent.) The withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing, which was carried out on the basis of Pana / Your consent before withdrawal).
Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing your personal data by yourself is voluntary.